we have answers
- This is a personal journey. Everyone benefits from having a better understanding of themselves. You will always find some people do not think there is a value, however coaching is extremely valuable to not only oneself, but allows the person deeper views to help with relationships with others as well. Once you have a better understanding of how you see yourself, you will also be able to see how others see you. Coaching also helps you focus on actions and goals to help support yourself.
- As mentioned before, I do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to life. Some people see the world through the eyes of what is working, others see it as what is not working. The world needs both types of people. Additionally, I will help you identify what your key drivers are and how to help you fuel yourself. Without self-care and understanding, it is almost impossible to sustain helping others around you. I look forward to speaking with you and helping you find how you uniquely fit into this world and the amazing gifts that you offer. This is a personal journey.
The Ultimate Life Tool® technology is a 10 minute online human assessment followed by a 7-10 page detailed report that facilitates team building, executive coaching leadership development, career counseling, matchmaking, as well as family, relationship and interpersonal conflict resolution. The Ultimate Life Tool® uses The Knowledge of Y.O.U., aka Your Own Understanding, to assist others in identifying authentic natural traits and polarities influencing personal performance. The Knowledge distills motivational, behavioral and interest evaluation into one single assessment providing a multi-dimensional and comprehensive analysis, thus reducing the need for multiple assessments.
- An individual’s natural physical style they are born with that provides a unique insight into a person’s needs, talents and motivations.
- Motivation – Knowing what “drives” a person or motivates them to do the things they do and understanding how these can be supported allowing for access to human potential.
- Boundaries – An individual’s personal preferences and level of tolerance for people, places, and things.
- Communication Style – How we relate, connect, and commit information and experiences to memory. Understanding how we open up to being receptive to the world around us is essential for cultivating healthy relationships. This is how we learn.
- Perception – Defines each person’s electromagnetic potential. It identifies whether they are positive, negative, or neutral by nature. Recognizing our perception of life is an expression of human nature and can diffuse conflict and eliminate misunderstandings.
- Approved Continuing Education Provider by the California State Board of Registered Nursing – APPROVAL NUMBER CEP 15266
- Approved Continuing Education Provider by the International Coach Federation
- “The ULT Human Assessment Technology” U.S. Patent No. 8,556,630